Sr. Analyst, Payment Strategy, Revenue Accounting
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 12-18 Months
Pay Rate: Up to $48/hr
Sr. Analyst position with the Payment Strategy group. Develops and executes forms of payment strategy, both domestically and internationally, with responsibility for strategy development, relationship management, and contract negotiations with credit card, alternative form of payment, and other third party companies. The analyst will have a key role in supporting the Company's current and future payment acceptance, payment industry mandate compliance, fraud prevention, alternative forms of payment, payment gateway solutions, production issues, vendor relations and project management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain relationships with all domestic and international credit card schemes, processors and other payment-related vendors.
- Makes recommendations to senior management on long-term strategic plans for global payment and fraud strategy.
- Partners with Finance Department to review all project implementation and ongoing costs.
- Works closely with the Credit Card Services team to coordinate resolution on production problems, cost reduction initiatives and associated payments reporting/policy/fraud issues.
- Provides in depth ad hoc analysis of processing volumes and credit card fraud, including identifying and applying trends and root cause analysis.
- Develops presentations that summarize and communicate results from analysis.
- Builds consensus with internal departments such as Sales, Information Technology, and Marketing.
- Serves as a liaison to the Information Technology department for all payment and fraud related technology projects.
- Strategically and analytically evaluates developments in the payment industry and fraud trends.
Qualifications and Skills
- Understanding of the payments industry; knowledge of general framework, including credit card processing, fraud and chargebacks required
- At least 4 years related work experience in similar field/position required
- Minimum BS/BA degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training preferred
- Ability to manage multiple relationships, projects, prioritize opportunities, and take initiative
- Must be able to logically structure analyses of complex issues and develop solutions to business problems and operational challenges
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must be professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills